Workplace Management Specialist (Saudi Nationals only)
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The workplace management specialist has to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for implementing the intra-office communication protocol of company / administrative procedures, inventory control related to the workplace management.
- Contact point for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment and bills
- Implementation of workplace management policy in office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate on all office equipment, workstation allocation, stationery..etc for new employees.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Collecting the details of office vendors / service providers / lease renewals etc to update the line manager well in advance to take appropriate decision on time.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide support to the HR events / conventions / Staff meetings/ sports. Etc
- Activation/ Deactivation / Bill tracking of company mobile / land lines. Etc.
- Employee database to be maintained ( including passport, visa, iqama details)
- Employee Id access card / Pass to be issued for new employees.
- Purchase requests to be prepared for the vendors like car rental / petrol cards. Etc and to follow up on the invoices to be paid in a timely manner.
- Tracking of all expenses related to workplace management on monthly basis.
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in office management or general services.
- Bachelor degree in administrative or HR studies.
- Strong english and arabic verbal/written communication skills.
- SAP Knowledge is mandatory.
- Knowledge in Purchase request / Purchase order Preparation.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work remotely with overseas colleagues
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.