Workplace Management Manager Alfreton
Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
At Ferrero, we relate our success to creating an outstanding workplace environment where work can thrive. To continue operating at our high standards, we’re looking for a Workplace Management Manager for our offices in Alfreton, you will support with the design, development, management and guarantee the overall project implementation for aspects such as; Alfreton facilities, postal/ courier services, stationary supplies and on-site catering.
- You will support to design, develop and oversee an overall workplace aligned with the Ferrero Identity and values, the evolution of the way of working and the new technology available, to maximise the value to the company business.
- Guarantee the governance of the overall Ferrero Workplace Management in terms of cost and efficiencies, headcounts, investment in offices, Workplace Management Group policies definition and deployment, Workplace Management community development and services/technology evolution management.
- You will monitor Real Estate yearly costs, the space occupancy optimisation and provides analysis of Workplace Management to identify area of improvement, by defining and keep updating the Real estate group guidelines; while promoting the “smart building model” to manage comfort, cost optimisation and sustainability.
- Provide market services benchmark and promote the sharing and the use of internal and external best practices. As well as, overseeing the application of H&S guidelines in Workplace Management and support the group Wellbeing program initiatives.
- Lead the application of standard methodologies in measuring in services KPI's and monitor the overall trend.
- You will develop and oversee the provision of enhanced Workplace Management training (technical and managerial) programs to all the Workplace Management Team.
- Management of the budgeting process working together with Group HR and Finance references
- Oversees yearly costs and be responsible for planning process
Who we are looking for:
- You will have a background in Workplace and Facilities Management focused on exceptional customer service and promoting a positive employee experience for employees, candidates, clients and vendor alike.
- You will have knowledge of security procedures and experience building refurbishment projects, while managing external contractors (e.g. catering, stationary, couriers, etc.)
- Experience dealing with third party vendor / account management
- Proactive, solutions orientated and flexible, with a passion for sustainability.
- Enjoys' building trusting relationships with an ability to develop, motivate and lead people
- Has a passion for continuous improvement
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.