Workplace Management Coordinator
Job Location: Bloomington
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy® along with American icons Butterfinger®, Crunch®, and Baby Ruth® .
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Local Workplace Management Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end management and coordination of Workplace Management initiatives with the purpose to:
• Coordinate the execution of Workplace Management plan for the plant
• Be the single point of contact for internal customers of the plant for any request related to Workplace Management
• Ensure the right Process Governance and guarantee that all consumption policies and procedures are formalized and respected (e.g. travel policy, fleet car policy)
• Facilitate and coordinate the local implementation of GS Group guidelines & initiatives
DEFINE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
• Propose and implement effective and innovative projects to have a comfortable, advanced and attractive work environment with a high level of service
• Identify areas of improvement to make services more efficient
• Evaluate tools and strategies to support facilities and employees
• Manage key relationships with external service providers
• Manage key relationships between Workplace Management and other internal groups to ensure correct alignment with business priorities.
• Oversee and execute construction projects/facilities contracts
• Support in definition of Supplier Contract SLAs / KPIs and monitor them
• Resolve recurrent performance issues
TRAVEL AND FLEET MONITORING
• Recurrent monitoring of region/country services, travel and fleet costs to ensure compliance to budget figures
CHANGE MANAGEMENT REFERENT
• Manage addition or changes to existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support the Workplace Management strategy.
• Train end-users on available tools and procedures (if any)
Who we are looking for:
• University Degree in engineering, business administration or relevant field is preferred
• Proven experience (at least 3 years) as facility/service manager, project manager or relevant position
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Human Resources or Change Management experience preferred
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.