Job Location: Somerset
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
FERRERO U.S.A., a leading global confectionary manufacturer with a strong record of innovation and a great reputation for quality products, has an opportunity for a Warehouse Manager in our Somerset, NJ facility.
The Warehouse Manager’s primary responsibility will be to lead a team in receipt, storage, picking and staging of material entering the facility for eventual use on the production lines. The manager will utilize a warehouse management system (SAP) throughout his/her daily tasks to manage inventory on a piece count/pallet level as well as for transfers of material between multiple locations.
This position is Non-Exempt
Position Responsible for:
- Receipt verification (items/lots/quantities/etc.), storage, picking and staging of material for eventual usage
- Monitor the efficiency and performance of team members
- Control inventory and receipts in SAP and enforce proper slotting/rotation
- Receive all inbound material into the system and record/report any discrepancies on the Bill of Lading (BOL)
Who we are looking for:
- High School Degree
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of supervisory/managerial experience in warehouse setting (preferably in a food warehousing environment)
- Previous experience working with a Warehouse Management System (SAP preferred)
- Demonstrated success in a supervisory or managerial role
- Ability to work well in a group and independently
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays, when necessary
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (Stand-up Reach and Sit-down Forklift required)
- Strong follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish required
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.