VIE - Junior HR Generalist
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven VIE Junior HR generalist who has the potential and drive to make a difference and be part of a developing and constantly learning environment.
As part of the Benelux Human Resources team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of HR activities, actively participating to the life of the department & supporting the team with administrative tasks. You will take responsibility from day one, managing key projects and initiatives related to people training & development, recruitment & employer branding, and more.
Employer branding and Talent Acquisition:
• Direct management of the recruitment process for junior positions (interns, VIE, junior staff), identifying candidates fitting with company values and business needs.
• Support in the recruitment & onboarding process organization & coordination.
• Support in the coordination of the employer branding activities & campus management: career fairs, online presence.
Talent and Training:
• Support to the management of the training plan; from training needs analysis to the implementation of the plan, budget monitoring, etc.
• Organization coordination & follow up of local & group trainings.
• Administration follow up: registration on the learning tool, feedback survey.
HR information system:
• Ensure up-to-date management and back-up of all necessary information in internal tools (SAP HR)
• Invoices support & follow up for HR costs (SAP).
• Administrative support in different areas
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources, Management, or any related field from a Business School or University
• A first experience in human resources (internship, work-study etc.) is a strong asset
• Proactive approach, fast-learner, able to manage priorities and to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Organized personality, with a problem-solving approach and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal communication skills, able to interact with different people at different levels
• Strong desire to learn all areas of HR, working in a fast-moving environment
• Genuinely interested in supporting people development
• Excellent working knowledge of Office (Excel/PowerPoint)
• Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
Duration / We offer
VIE contract of 12 months, extendable.
For the VIE contract, please check the conditions on mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.