US Media Manager FMC & Kinder
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The US Media Manager FMC & Kinder is the main point of contact for media activities at a Country level. In this role you will interface with Local Marketing teams to strategize, plan, implement and control media campaigns, and partner with external agencies to execute and measure campaigns for multiple media types: TV, Digital, Out-of-Home (OOH), Press, and Radio.
- Ensures the success of Region and Area Media programs (i.e. integrated comms, test & learn opportunities, etc.)
- Ensures the media implementation plan consistency across the Category(ies) of responsibility.
- Support Region/Area/Group pitches with media agencies according to the Ferrero Group requirements, governance and timing.
- Manages agency planning and ensure that strategic planning proposals are responding to Ferrero brand objectives, KPI’s and the agreed budget.
- Partner with Marketing team to monitor media plan effectiveness, identify potential gaps and review feedback.
- Leverage real time data to update Media plans with Local Marketing team(s) (e.g. brand performance, events, etc.)
- Track and report actual vs planned Media performance, prepare media dashboards, conduct competitive analysis and suggest corrective actions.
- Ensures the availability and follow-up of Region Media controlling procedures (i.e. Media buying, accounting, etc) based on local legal and market requirements
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of media experience in an agency or client setting with a focus on: media planning, implementation, evaluation of media campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing complex media campaigns across multiple media types (OOH, digital, etc.)
- Knowledge of the structure and organization of the media market: agencies, sales houses, channels, etc.
- Fluent English, Italian is a plus
- Familiarity with the media environment in North America
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.