Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Plant Manager and aims at granting the achievement of the quality, quantity and economic (energy, maintenance, labour,…) results of the assigned product unit, through the best use of all the production factors, the promotion of continuous improvement actions as well as through the development of his/her co-workers. He/she acts as a referring point for all the activities connected to the development, improvement/innovation of the product which falls under his/her supervision.
- Be responsible for the safety management in own scope. Set up, implement, and monitor safety management procedure in the responsible area. Follow up safety requirement from company level and government. Put safety as the first priority in daily work.
- Be responsible for the performance of food safety management system, including the requirements of improvement. Ensure the continuous improvement of company's quality system in the production department (production workshop).
- Plan and monitor budget of related production line, including new investment, production budget etc.
- Develop organization and operating modes, encouraging more responsibility and autonomy to improve the performance of Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation and Environment
- New products and new projects follow up
- People management related matters
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in production area in a multi-international enterprise.
- Europe Ferrero relevant experience is mandatory.
- Be family with lean tool of problem-solving continuous improvement.
- Good teamwork spirit and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.