Trade Marketing Specialist Travel Market
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Head Quarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist who will be working on the development of the Ferrero Brands growth with the objective of improving in terms of sales/profitability at the trade level.
- Category strategies & plans
- Identifying business opportunities;
- Developing innovative tactics to help retailers to meet their shoppers’ needs;
- Developing effective medium- and long-term local strategies;
- Developing cross Brand and cross Category integrated programs with retailers;
- Implementing appropriate analysis and propose actions.
- Channel strategies & plans
- Executing Channel performance and potential analysis;
- Supporting the definition of Sales strategies at Market/Channel level;
- Translating Marketing plans to specific Channel/Customer plans;
- Supporting Key Account Manager.
- Display and promotional development
- Working with the Marketing functions for devising and implementing new promotional activities and displays;
- Defining the placement guidelines for shelf, checkouts, second placement and ensuring implementation.
- In store activity management
- Coordinating information flows between Marketing and Sales;
- Coordinating the development of sales promotion activities and the implementation of Trade Marketing initiatives;
- Ensuring the implementation of “on Point of Sales” activities, like promotions, placement, POP material, POS amination;
- Developing field force supporting tools (e.g. catalogues/ planograms);
- Scouting new suppliers and managing projects according to the assigned Budget.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related fields;
- 2-3 years of experience in international companies in Trade Marketing;
- Exposure in FMCG business is considered a plus;
- Experience with research and analysis;
- Excellent analytical skillset and numerical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Strategies;
- Knowledge of Trade Marketing, Category Management processes and practice;
- Know how on Shopper behavior, Sales field, Merchandising;
- Knowledge of Travel Market is a plus;
- Understanding of Commercial Supply Chain process;
- Good organizational skills;
- Dynamic and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Previous experience in SAP user module is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.