Trade Marketing Manager RTM
Lugar de trabajo: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding
About the role:
At Ferrero we work with great ideas to win the hearts of many families around the world, and you can be part of the team that contributes to making Ferrero brands even more extraordinary. Join as TRADE MARKETING MANAGER to be responsible of the development of commercial strategies, initiatives and tactics, based on a deep understanding of the Shopper. You will incorporate the strategy of our Brands to create experiences for the Shopper, which maximize the performance of our products at the point of sale in order to achieve the objectives in volume, profitability and gain market share
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing the strategic plan for each channel - client, with correct execution per sub channel.
- You will translate opportunities by channels and clients into building blocks based on initiatives, campaigns and innovations in conjunction with commercial teams.
- You will ensure the development of the channel and the strategies through collaboration with the Category Specialist and Key Account Manager.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to generate better business strategies that support sales objectives.
- You will develop initiatives and projects for clients (conceptual sale) to achieve the objects of sale (sell in / sell out).
- You will carry out an execution, follow-up and closure of projects and promotional activities of our products, as well as of the competition, to align what happens at the point of sale with the internal strategies of the company and take actions.
- You will analyze the budget according to product and channel to guarantee the profitability of our products in the long term.
- You will monitor performance, detection of opportunities and risks at the customer-product level to coordinate and execute action plans focused on optimizing performance.
- You will carry out field and client visits to ensure the correct execution of the strategies.
Who are we looking for?
How to be successful:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.