Trade Marketing Manager, Indonesia/Thailand/Philippines
Job Location: Jakarta
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will ensure the full execution of the local Trade Marketing strategy and support the development of respective country annual Go to Market plans. You will be enpowered to develop capabilities and tools to drive best practice In-store Execution, Availability and Visibility and identify Channel-Category opportunities. You will also be able to make impact by leading successful deployment of MyPS, Touchpoints and Category management rollout via the local Country Sales team.
The Country Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for the local strategy across the:
- Responsible for the development of the local Channel plan proposal for respective countries, in alignment with annual Cascade planning
- Identify market performance; analysis and identification of channel growth opportunities
- Understand local customers, competitors and category trends with aim to identify issues/ opportunities
- Monitor the trade spend utilization and effectiveness in line with guidelines
- Execute Category projects and align resources to deploy Category Management projects
- Responsible for the deployment of generic planograms, activation guidelines and Insights into Actions
- Provide local insights and learnings to all projects/research
- Ensure Brand Canvas is deployed to Sales in sync with the specific needs of local market
- Champion the successful deployment of the MyPS Ways of Working to wider local teams
- Develop MyPS sales capability with focus on expanding execution standards on principles of Category management / Instore Activation principles
- Educate, train, develop the distributor teams /Country sales teams on the selling story, toolkits for specific category/Channel
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree in a business/marketing discipline
• 4-7 years’ experience in Trade Marketing or relevant field
• Experience gained preferably in FMCG environment
• Proactive, resilient, self-motivated, dynamic, growth mindset and good people management skill
• Market Knowledge: Traditional & Modern Trade, Impulse Channel, Channel & Customer planning, Point of Sales materials
• Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.