Traceability Mgr - Responsible Sourcing
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for the Traceability Manager for our Responsible Sourcing team within the Procurement & HCo Function. This role has the objective to design the Traceability guidelines and approach for the Group’s suppliers perimeter; the role is also in charge to develop with the support of third parties and category buyers the necessary infrastructure and processes to implement defined guidelines/ approach.
- Traceability target setting
- Map current status of traceability currently in place for the Group categories
- Design a methodology to set traceability targets for all Group categories
- Involve categories along defined methodology to set targets per each category
- Update the targets based on the regulatory and competitive environment
- Traceability approach definition
- Identify Traceability common needs across categories and specific/ dedicated needs
- Scout market to identify set of solutions to address identified Traceability needs
- Evaluate pros and cons of different solutions
- Select portfolio of solutions to build traceability infrastructure for the Group
- Leverage and align with Open Innovation team for long-term innovations options
- Traceability implementation
- Coordinate overall program management of the solutions to be implemented (internally and vs. external providers)
- Prepare and lead governance of the program, implementation plan and related budget
- Lead/ coordinate solution providers with different category buyers to map/ collect available Traceability data
- Design with Category buyers/ Legal team standard processes for data collection
- Design per each Category a Traceability dashboard and lead third party implementation
- Prepare and maintain a standard reporting of the Traceability status for the Group
- Yearly review and lead re-mapping suppliers base according to Category buyers strategy
- Study and analyze traceability data and distill insights to be shared with Top Mgmt.
Who we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of overall experience in Sustainability
- Previous experience in Traceability Audit and/or Consulting companies preferred
- Very good analytical and reporting skills (proficient with excel and powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Master’s degree in economics, Engineering or similar
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other foreign language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.