Tooling & Industial Engineer
Job Location: Shenzhan/Dongguan/Guangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
1. Follows the process of tooling and line tooling construction in strict connection with the suppliers.
2. Together with the Ferrero FQD colleagues checks that the proposal and the technical solutions suggested work per our expectations.
3. Investigates the reason of the failures of the tests and gives prompt solution to the supplier to fix the problems.
4. Evaluates the mould drawings in order to check capability and capacity. Follows the manufacturing of the tools that are needed to assemble and decorate the surprises (pad printing and sonic welding machines among the others).
5. Helps the colleagues in Hong Kong with the continuous monitoring of the productions lines promptly pointing out any possible issue that could affect the punctual delivery, suggesting temporary and permanent solutions.
Who we are looking for:
1. BS of engineering (plastics engineering or similar).
2. Minimum experience of five years in plastic tooling, injection molding, etc.
3. Experience in project management.
4. Fluent English (both oral and written).
5. Willingness to travel.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.