Job Location: Cork
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role: Purchasing Request management
Guarantee purchase of goods, materials and services in accordance with defined guidelines to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply running the purchase order with a set supplier base. Other: Workplace Services Procurement.
Main Responsibilities: ; Assuring the purchasing of technical materials and services
- Create and implement clear strategies for buying goods and services that are in line with the organisation’s wider objectives and goals.
- Help the organisation to forecast and plan supply requirements.
- Help the organisation to achieve the best value for money, level of service and quality standards when dealing with vendors and suppliers.
- Make sure that vendors and suppliers meet required standards, such as ISO accreditation or having the right insurance cover.
- Make sure the supply chain for the organisation is free from slavery and corruption.
- Develop and maintain long-term, positive relationships with suppliers within the industry or industries the organisation operates in.
- Compare costs and specifications in the proposals that suppliers and vendors send.
- Review contracts with suppliers and vendors on behalf of the organisation.
- Look for ways to improve procurement processes, making them more efficient and transparent.
- Produce regular procurement reports to share with other people within the organisation.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends.
Who we are looking for: Technical background with 2-3 years experience
Degree - technical specialization / Purchasing or Commerce with 2-3 years experience in an industrial environment
• Commercial sense, negotiation skills
• Good computer skills (Excel), ERP
• Relational qualities (the buyer is a facilitator and an information hub between the services and also with the Group)
• Curiosity of mind, methodical approach
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.