Technical Procurement Manager
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong communicator and results-driven experienced professional to join our Manisa team as a Technical Procurement Manager. This position will mainly be responsible for leading and performing procurement process for both technical equipment and other service purchases, ensuring the best conditions in terms of price, quality, technical requirement, delivery and sustainability are provided for Ferrero.
In this position, you will be professionally reporting to Area APAC-MEA Technical Procurement Manager and managerially to Ferrero Turkey Procurement Manager.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic organization with great supporters from different departments and partners, and trust your interpersonal skills with your analytical capabilities, please apply now!
• Define and lead local procurement departmental strategies according to group guidelines
• Lead technical procurement processes and assure that all activities take place in compliance with the defined procedures and centrally defined guidelines, provide the best conditions in terms of total cost of ownership
• Scout for potential suppliers, new products, technologies, systems and services
• Lead OPEX and CAPEX processes and achievement parameters aligned with the defined requirements
• Manage the negotiation within all parameters both off-line and online
• Coordinate stakeholders related to procurement function for the common projects, ensure a collaborative working environment within the team and parties involves
• Perform risk management activities
• Manage contract process with the related departments
• Manage energy budget and giving contribution to energy related projects
• Develop and consolidate supplier relationship to ensure material supply and service
• Support purchasing activities in different regions when necessary and to carry out the necessary projects
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably +8 years of experience in a relevant position
• Good level of SAP MM knowledge (SAP ARIBA knowledge is a plus)
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution management skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• No travel restriction
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.