Talent Specialist KSA (Saudi Nationals only)
Job Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero's people strategy aligns to Saudi Arabia vision, related to employment, skills development and women in the workforce. As such, we are currently looking for a Talent Specialist to join the HR team in KSA.
The Talent specialist will manage the recruitment cycle and onboarding end to end, while providing best in class candidate experience in line with Ferrero Core Values. The role will be responsible for building relationships with colleges and universities, in addition to running events related to internships.
The talent specialist will participate and coordinate in the further development of training offers locally, online training and innovative employee development tools.
- Manage and own the full recruitment life cycle from start to finish.
- Have the ability to source candidates through a variety of tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas for sourcing to attract talent.
- Have the ability to interview and measure the competencies of candidates against role requirements and needs.
- Negotiate and present offers to candidates.
- Successfully liaise with HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate. Organize the process end to end to ensure the best-in-class experience to new hires.
- Provide effective feedback and work closely with Internal Hiring managers across the business keeping them updated on the status of the recruitment process.
- Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
- Ensure proper channel of communication with candidates at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact with universities and attending/organizing campus activities.
- Lead and organize recruitment events. Be an active member of the talent community in Saudi Arabia.
- Liaise on the training offerings locally to all employees, in line with Ferrero learning tools and training programs.
- Support in day-to-day operations relevant to recruitment and trainings.
Who we are looking for:
The talent specialist must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment and trainings preferably in the consumer goods industry, must be an exceptional communicator and a great negotiator. Should be organized and have an eye for detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with job boards and social media platforms
- Experience in recruiting or human resources (training specifically is of an added value)
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Professional Certification or accreditation is preferred.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.