Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are offering an exciting opportunity in Ferrero Turkey as Talent Manager who will be able to work with both global and local teams. The incumbent will be a point of reference for the Group Talent team about talent acquisition, employer branding, Ferrero University, performance and competencies management, talent management for local issues and cross-job family activities Management.
The role will be reporting professionally to Group Talent & Diversity Manager and managerially to Ferrero Turkey HR Director.
If you are passionate about people and culture with a deep expertise in talent attraction & talent Management and if you put people at the center of what we do with a great enthusiasm to support their career journeys with structured, customized and dedicated Resources & tools, you are very well welcome to our organization.
Please bear in mind that you will be supported by both global and local expert Professional colleagues throughout your career.
- Implements the Group guidelines and initiate local strategy regarding Employer Branding, talent and diversity/inclusion management
- Implements Employer Branding strategy at local level and establishes local EB media plan in agreement with the Group
- Defines local sourcing strategy/budget and implements the talent acquisition sourcing tool for managing the recruiting and selection process
- Establishes career-path development for local employees in line with Group guidelines
- Is responsible for the succession planning and evaluates coaching and mentoring needs at local level
- Identifies and highlights to the Group Talent and local management organizational needs such as management development, succession planning and business or corporate training and development
- Collaborates with local management and Group Talent to implement a training plan that reflects the Group strategy
- Ensures in line with business objectives the proper management of budget for local training initiatives
- Acts as Diversity & Inclusion Ambassador and ensures the follow up and right implementation of Group D&I activities
- Identifies and launches local D&I initiatives in line with Group strategy
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +8 years experience in Talent Management
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent Communication skills with great stakeholder Management
- Dynamic and proactive approach with a deep experience in a matrix organization
- Solid analytical background and problem solving attitude
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.