Talent Acquisition Specialist - Commercial Functions
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a curious self-starter to join the Talent Acquisition (TA) team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will support recruitment within Commercial Functions in North America. The Commercial Functions include Sales, Marketing, Media, Trade Marketing, Category Management, Shopper Marketing and Consumer & Shopper Understanding.
The TA Specialist – Commercial Functions North America will partner with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, peers and key business stakeholders to understand current/future hiring needs, effectively fill vacancies utilizing best practices in full life-cycle recruitment and act as a talent advisor. The TA Specialist serves as a member of the Talent Acquisition team and is involved in the day to day recruitment activities while building a pipeline of talent through employee networks, talent mapping, external partnerships and direct sourcing to attract and acquire the best talent to meet the needs of the growing business. This position will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager – Commercial North America and be based in our Parsippany, NJ headquarters.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to set and implement recruitment strategies to meet the fast-growing business
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process (attract/source, assessment/interview, offer acceptance) of internal and external talent for Commercial Functions
- Lead recruitment strategy calls with hiring managers and their teams to ensure alignment on position, candidate profile and establish clarity on expectations
- Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies/channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, cold calling, direct sourcing and referrals
- Serve as an advisor to hiring managers & HR Business Partners on hiring recommendations
- Develop and monitor recruiting KPIs, reports and analytics
- Ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices; providing recruitment data for required internal and government reporting, as needed
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (e.g. SuccessFactors) with a high level of integrity and accuracy
- Owns LinkedIn Recruiter accounts for USA, develop and implement plan on direct sourcing
- Gather market intelligence/ talent mapping on the Consumer Products and/or relevant industries/geographies
- Ad hoc projects, e.g., local initiatives and support in global rollouts with client groups
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of experience within recruiting; agency recruitment experience is a plus
- Self-starter, results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating; ability to work independently under general direction
- Flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills; high sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the full cycle recruitment process
- Consultative and influencing skills; ability to build strong working relationships across all levels, internally and externally to serve as HR and Ferrero ambassador
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Utilization of professional network and market intelligence to tap into top fit talent; demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, to drive company branding and develop candidate pipelines
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Office, database systems, application tracking systems, metric set up and reporting
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.