Supply Chain Warehouse Supervisor - Colleferro (RM)
Sede di lavoro:
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
The position reports hierachically to warehouse supervisor and has the objective of supporting the business by optimizing the level of service and the management of the warehouse processes of the commerciale platform. The role interfaces with logistic user, sale forces and with Italy SC Headquarter taking part proactively in collaborative projects.
Main Activities and Areas of Responsabilities:
- Supervises the logistical procedures relating to the organization of shipments, inventory management, order preparation (picking) and delivery methods;
- Supports the platform manager in enuring compliance with workplace safety reglations and the prevention of accidents within the platform, evaluating risks and continuous improvement measures;
- Incorporates the central guidelines aimed at enforcing quality and environmental requirements through staff training, internal and external, and the organization of audits and self-assessments aimed at verifyng compliance with required standards and subsequent implementation of improvement actions;
- Monitors platform KPIs by identifyng and implementing improvement actions;
- Collaborates with the head office units in order to develop logistic projects in line with market developments and with the characteristics of the logistics network.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in management or industrial engineering;
- At least 1-3 years work experience in SupplyChain area;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to national and international mobility;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to manage resources;
- Analysis, planning and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.