Supply Chain Buyer (f/m/d) Region Germany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 37,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
At the next possible date:
- Actively contributes in the ensuring of the execution of the category strategy on local market
- Performs market & spend analysis, provide the management with updated specific analysis to continuously improve the procurement performance
- Manages procurement activities ensuring product availability with agreed quality and service levels while optimizing value for Ferrero and applying the internal methodologies, procedures, and tools
- Analyses the relative market, identifying suppliers that are potentially suitable to Ferrero Group requirements in terms of quality and innovation
- Conducts negotiation with suppliers of the category of responsibility, in alignment with internal procedures and Ferrero Code of Business Conduct & Supplier Code
- Contributes to define contracts that minimize TCO and meet qualitative, quantitative, deadlines and service level standards
- Contributes to the risk profile evaluation for the category of responsibility
- Maintains, consolidates and improves relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in Business Administration, Engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain or similar
- A professional with experience in Procurement. The experience in Supply Chain is considered to be a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement in International Companies
- Experienced in Supplier selection & qualification, Tender / bid management, Strategic sourcing, Suppliers' portfolio management, Budgeting, Contract management, Suppliers' performance evaluation, Supplier risk management
- Proficiency in German and English. Other languages will be considered as a plus
- A person available for international mobility
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application via our online portal to Santo Lo Iacono, Human Resources.