Supply Chain Benelux Industrial Manager
Job Location: Arlon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
Four our plant based in Belgium, we are looking for our Supply Chain Industrial Manager.
The Supply Chain Industrial Manager leads and effectively manage the SC Industrial Network Operations, including Logistics, Warehousing, Imports and Exports operations and efficiency improvement projects, focusing on delivering best in the industry Safety Standards, Service Levels, Stocks Freshness, Quality Standards at competitive costs. Collaborate in the Investments planning to improve the network capacity.
Warehousing & Transportation
- Drive smooth and efficient Logistics and Storage Operations for FG, RM, PM, Toys, thereby, ensuring Safety and high Service Level to internal and external stakeholders;
- Define processes and resources (human, material, budgetary, informational);
- Ensure accurate stock management in terms of regular stock counts, FEFO Compliance, Freshness control and product safety requirements;
- Establish the storage stock allocation strategy and define the sizing of the sites, reviewing periodically the network capability;
- Participate to vendors Tender and negotiation and monitor contracts with external service providers;
- Ensure a smooth Transportation flows inside the Industrial Network and to BU/Clients;
- Define and monitor costs and CAPEX in line with the Budget & PS validated with the hierarchy;
- Provide technical/methodological support to team members;
- Monitor the periodical warehouse maintenance;
- Evaluate and/or anticipate malfunctions and make recommendations on handling/warehouse equipment needs, cost containment, optimization of work processes, etc.;
- Provide support to improve IT systems, defining needs and issues;
- Define a set of KPI's;
- Ensure Governance, Risk and Compliance to policies and processes for Warehousing, Transportation and Documentation for Imports & Exports in consistency with Group Standards;
- Fostering the culture of Continuous improvement and developing required Project Management skills with Industrial Network Team. Leading Projects for process improvement to bring in efficiency and achieve or surpass the targets;
- Drive strategic projects to continuously improve on Industrial Network Operations Performance and identify and implement remediation plans;
- Ensure the management of his collaborators (recruitment, development, works organization, performance evaluation, etc.) from a qualitative and quantitative point of view;
- Encourage healthy working environment and ensure high performing and motivated team;
- Identifying key talents and their succession plans;
- Ensure compliance with QHSE rules (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment);
- Be responsible for the safety of people and property;
- Analyze and anticipate the causes of non-conformities and implement corrective actions;
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- Post graduate preferably in Operations / Supply Chain;
- Around 10 years of relevant work experience knowledge;
- Knows the SCI principles and methods and the functioning of the activity;
- Master in Budgeting preparation and administrative processes;
- Master the Office tools (Excel is a must), logistics IT systems / ERP SAP;
- People's management;
- Outstanding qualities in Conflict management and Stress Management;
- Languages French and English;
- Strong Leadership;
- Interpersonal communication and Negotiation skills;
- Sense of Urgency;
- Ability to set priorities and solve problms;
- Enthusiastic, accurate, independent, and assertive.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.