Supply Chain Analyst
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for young management engineers for a fixed-term position as Supply Chain Analyst. The candidate will be part of the Supply Chain Department and will support the team in the development of the strategic VMI process.
- Managing the reorganization of the distribution centres with the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) process. Moving from the inventory and sales request data, you will guarantee the service level agreed upon with the client, optimizing stock levels
- Monitoring and analyzing KPIs in order to guarantee the continual improvement of the process
- Developing a forward plan, analyzing client’s demand, promotions and specific activities, interacting with Marketing and Trade Marketing depts and adopting statistical forecast methods to intercept complex market phenomena.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Management Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar roles, also in supply chain contexts, within structured holdings
- Excellent analytical and priority organization skills
- Knowledge of “root cause analysis”, of demand forecast and functioning stock assessment techniques
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (focus on Excel)
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.