SSP Specialist - Continuous Improvement
Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is a leading premium American chocolate brand and retail chain within the Ferrero Group. Home of leading brands like Rocher, Nutella, Kinder Joy, Tic Tac, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Baby Ruth, Ferrero is the world’s third largest confectionery company and a major player within the CPG space. With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Contribute to the deployment and management of continuous improvement activities on the site and support the Group's vision through the implementation of specific projects.
- Support the general deployment plan of continuous improvement taking into account the Group's objectives, key milestones, tools and guidelines
- Deployment of standards throughout the plant
- Define priorities for action based on plant needs, planning and resource availability
- Plan and animate continuous improvement projects, ensure the transfer of knowledge related to continuous improvement tools
- Promote initiatives, evaluate the gains and benefits of ideas
- Promote successes and define an appropriate communication plan
- Implement all necessary actions to guarantee the safety and ergonomics of the work environment
- Promote the Security Policy
- Respect and enforce internal quality, hygiene, HACCP and environmental rules
- Bachelors / Engineer Project/Innovation Management
- Mastery of continuous improvement methods and techniques
- Facilitation of working groups and change management
- Problem Solving
- Autonomous as to the means and organization of its activities.
- Analytical capacity
- Sense of communication
- Project Management
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.