Sr. Finance Analyst - Category Controlling
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Our Senior Finance Analyst role for Category Controlling is aligned with Ferrero’s key business processes. They serve as strategic partners to bring an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers. They make recommendations and influence decisions that maximize value for the organization. Our Analysts build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional partners to guide the business towards long term success.
In this role, you will interact cross functionally with Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain with ownership of specific categories from a finance lens. The role will touch all aspects of the business, including what new products will be launched and where further investment will go. On innovative business cases, you will come with a creative mind while understanding the financial goals of Ferrero to uncover the best path for investment.
- Support analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision-making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization
- Focus on operations including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign
- Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with increasing responsibility and control
- Prior work experience in Brand/Category, Supply Chain, Trade/Sales, Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems such as Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase, and knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong technical skills required (i.e. Excel, reporting tools and models)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.