(Sr.) Customer Business Development Executive
Job Location: Weifang
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Increase sales of Ferrero products in the assigned territory through developing qualitative and quantitative distribution and achieving Building Blocks targets.
• Master the Ferrero sales call process
• Ensure the achievement of the sales targets related to the assigned stores
• Identify and communicate business development opportunities
• Negotiate at the store level according to the Company guidelines (i.e.: secondary placement…)
• Provide the store with the right suggested order
• Track the performances of the stores
• Implement Ferrero guidelines and central agreement in the stores reaching target of distribution, freshness, quality, stock levels, secondary placement, consumer prices, check-outs
• Perform merchandising activities (visibility, F.I.F.O., slim control, quality ….)
• Coordinate merchandisers (coaching, managing and control of the MDR…)
• Build and maintain a constructive relationship with the store manager
• Management of returns
• Store warehouse control and stock counting (wh and store)
• Solve problems at the store level
Who we are looking for:
- Solid sales technique, good communication skills and strong negotiation ability
- At least 5-year+ experience in FMCG industry， 3-year+ experience in store management
- Has excellent sales execution skills. Understand the standard sales procedure and equip the ability of excellent visibility & distribution in responsible stores. Can make full use of limited resources to maximize the implementation of KPI in the stores
- Nice to have some basic distributor management experience
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player
- Can assist SV to solve some problems of customers
- * Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
- ** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.