Spontaneous Application - Sales Representative
Job Location: Brussels area
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You are a young graduate looking for a first opportunity to learn and develop in a commercial role on the field.
You are looking for an empowering experience to discover the sales and and then grow in the headquarter in sales, trade marketing or marketing.
Obtain the best point of sale volumes and placements, managing and organizing the assigned territories and clients in order to reach the defined sales targets. Ensure the integration with all Belux business initiatives and functions. Being Ferrero ambassador in your area.
Area management & development
- Ensures the achievement of the sales targets for the assigned territory
- Ensures an efficient planning and routing to meet the assigned coverage and targets
- Follow the procedure of visit in the Point of Sales (POS)
- Develop the Ferrero commercial growth pillars in the managed Area (Distribution, Shelves, Visibility, Freshness, Stock Levels, etc.)
- Verifies that products are available, properly placed, prices are visible and guarantee a good stock level
- Detects and proposes development of business growth opportunities in the assigned area within framework of Ferrero commercial policy (find new POS, increase POS assortment, visibility improvements, etc.)
- Develops sales and supports the client on placement optimization, promotions, seasonal campaign as well as engaging customers on Category Management discussions and innovative sales approach
Communication and POS coordination
- Builds and maintains constructive relationship with customer counterparts in the field
- Communicates all activities agreed on head office level to stores to achieve implementation and compliance
- Engages clients in Category Management discussions and improvement projects
- Reports and communicates store activity evolution to your manager in a structured way
- Interfaces with merchandisers to implement Point of Sales (POS) merchandising activities.
Planning and reporting
- Reports trade field activities performance and the proper accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements and retail prices trends
- Collects data in CRM system and communicates internally specific field relevant data as Point of Sales (POS) trends and competitors features on e.g. prices, promotions, display
- Monitors performance of your territory trough reporting dashboards and reports
- Sets and monitors Point Of Sales Quality, Customer Quality & other KPI targets
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- Young ambitious sales profile willing to have a first field experience before joining commercial office role
- Passionate about FMCG and Ferrero products
- Good communication skills
- Good planning skills and priority setting
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation acumen
- Leadership, autonomy and proactivity
- Eager to learn
- Office knowledge’s: Excel, word & PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch French and English
- Driving license mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.