Software License Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Informazioni sul ruolo:
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Software License Manager as part of our Enterprise Architecture & Master Data team based in Alba. The person will be responsible of the implementation of the new license management processes to be deployed all over the Group
- Develop licensing strategy being accountable for reducing risk via license compliance monitoring and control and contributes in driving renewals of licenses and associated maintenance
- supports complex software license agreements to minimize risk and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Define software license agreement guidelines (product activation, trial/subscription licenses, …) Implementing policies and procedures for license management (acquisition, documentation, deployment, usage and retirement)
- Develops and executes a continuous improvement process focused on the software license contract management, being also in charge of databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the global enterprise
- Supports end-user organizations audit to comply with software license agreements
- Work closely with internal and external legal resources, controllers, procurement and risk management dept.
Chi stiamo cercando:
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in Economics or similar; a specialization in Legal or Procurement will be considered as a plus
- A professional with previous experiences in Software vendors management and able to set and monitor license agreements; an experience in IT or IT licensing consultancy firms will be considered as a plus
- A person able to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, willing to interact with different stakeholders
- A good communicator with very good interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English
- Willing to evaluate international assignments and periodical business trips abroad
Come avere successo nel ruolo proposto:
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.