Sensory Analysis Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In the respect of quality standards determined by Food Quality Departement and respecting product features determined by the Capitolati, guarantee the management of Plant products Archive, Sensorial Analysis and Sensorial Analysis training.
- Sensory analysis management
- Define, implement and organize testing activities
- Sensory analysis training management
- Monitor the panel sensory performance and support its continuous improvement, also in production
- Collect and analyze sensory data, produce reports
- Plant Legal Archive management
- Create specific programs to check products aging to meet the requirements of unique product capitolato.
Who we are looking for:
- deep knowledge of quality products
- teamwork attitude
- flexibility and ability to work under pressure
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.