Senior Sales Training Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is to build and develop relative training modules to support holistic sales capablity upilft. Work together with field sales team, supporting and stimulating the business growth.
- Optimize sales capability building framework and assist on annual sales training plan design and deployment
- Work closely with Sales function respective key stakeholders, provide business mapping and manage the sales workforce capability build up development plan
- Deliver standard national training programs based on the training calendar
- Based on sales focus, leverage on external experts to tailor made internal training program (with focus on digital sales)
- Deliver related courses or tailor-made programs, and ensure contents understanding and its routine application
- Design and deliver testing program for field force to evaluate the necessary knowledge and skills
- Act as a communication bridge for Sales/project and HR/internal sales training team, be the key contact window for respective training programs
- Work with Sales function line managers to clarify their teams development needs
- Review the training program delivery results, feedback to relates sales managers and lead the follow-up, based on the training policy
- Support line managers on coaching sales behaviors and provide feedback to sales managers on their team members performance
- Support communication and follow-up to regional colleagues on HQ training programs
- Be a mentor/buddy to team members
Who we are looking for:
- 8+ years of the relevant experience
- Strong sales expertise/consulting background
- Knowledge of Traditional and Modern Trade, Impulse Channel, Portfolio management, Commercial policies, Commercial Logistics and Sales, Field and Merchandising Processes
- Sufficient experience in training needs analysis
- Strong course design and development capabilities
- Presentation and training facilitation skills
- Organizational awareness and alignment approach
- Strong communication, cross-functional collaboration, good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Fluent English
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.