Senior Regional Commercial Planning Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to implement the Channel strategy and Below the Line activity plan on a regional level in collaboration with Sales and Marketing to support the assigned region to achieve business objective.
1. Trade Marketing Strategy Development at Regional Level
• Define regional channel strategy and trade marketing initiatives;
• Ensure category standard be executed in region;
• Develop category annual and monthly regional sales activities and marketing support plan;
• Develop the business story based on shopper behavior understanding.
2. Trade Marketing Implementation
• Ensure implementation of major national POS (Point of Sales) activities;
• Lead team to define regional POS activities and make sure they are correctly implemented;
• Lead team to define promoter system, planning, approval, collecting and analyzing data on promoter availability; promoter management;
• Analyze the efficiency of the campaigns and identify improvement opportunities.
3. Marketing Project Support
• Prepare proposals of POS for market tests, prepare listing and POSM;
• Complete random check of the execution, consolidate feedback from region and report to National Trade Marketing (National TM);
• Consolidate market tests reports and submit to Marketing, regularly submit Marketing competition reports to National Trade Marketing.
4. POS Materials Management
• Provide to National TM quantity and types of POSM on an annual and regular basis to ensure that POSM are correctly in stock；
• Check and confirm to National TM payment of the delivery and acceptance of POSM, take actions on POSM issues, track and report usage.
5. Trade Spending Budget Control
• Manage campaigns budget;
• Monitor and track regional trade expenses, control budget, analyze trade spending efficiency on a regional level, propose modifications.
6. Team Management
• Permanent coaching and individual evaluation and development of the knowledge and relevant skills of every team member, lead their performance evaluation process;
• Build team’s talent pipeline.
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, fluent in English, familiar with MS office;
• FMCG industry experience and knowledge in Trade Marketing, Sales, Key Account, Merchandising, Category Management;
• People management and cross functional project management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills;
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team motivator.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.