(Senior) Regional Commercial Planning Manager
Job Location: Beijing
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to implement the Channel strategy and Below the Line activity plan on a regional level in collaboration with Sales and Marketing, in order to support the assigned region to achieve business objective.
1. Trade Marketing Implementation
- Responsible for implementation of major national POS (Point of Sales) activities;
- Define regional POS activities and make sure they are correctly implemented;
- Promoter management;
- Analyze the efficiency of the campaigns and identify improvement opportunities.
2. Marketing Project Support
- Prepare proposals of POS for market tests, select distribution, prepare listing and POSM;
- Complete random check of the execution, consolidate feedback from region and report to National Trade Marketing (National TM);
- Consolidate market tests reports and submit to Marketing, regularly submit Marketing competition reports to National Trade Marketing.
3. POS Materials Management
- Provide to National TM quantity and types of POSM on an annual and regular basis to ensure correct stock of POSM;
- Check and confirm to National TM payment of the delivery and acceptance of POSM, take actions on POSM issues, track and report usage.
4. Sales Support
- Provide information developed by National TM to local sales function and provide instructions on execution, developing specific regional sales arguments;
- Support Regional Key Account Manager in the negotiation with main clients providing market data and analysis by channels and types of POS.
5. Trade Expense Budget Control
- Manage campaigns budget;
- Monitor and track regional trade expenses, control budget, analyze trade spending efficiency on a regional level, propose modifications.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree and above, fluent in English, familiar with MS office;
- FMCG industry experience and knowledge in Trade Marketing, Sales, Key Account, Merchandising, Category Management;
- People management and cross functional project management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team motivator.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.