Senior Financial Analyst, Brand Finance
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sr. Financial Analyst for the Distinctive Cookies Brands is a critical position responsible for supporting financial planning and analysis as well as strategic business partnership for newly acquired businesses in North America. Brands include Famous Amos, Mother’s, Murray Sugar Free, and the On-the-Go products. This highly visible role will be responsible for driving and supporting day-to-day brand reporting activities as well as supporting pricing, trade, new product development, and strategic investment analyses. This position reports to the Director of Brand Finance.
Who we are looking for:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and drive for results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through effective collaboration
- Proven track record of driving change and process improvements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive experience in corporate finance, ideally with financial planning experience from a top CPG organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA preferred
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Supply chain and/or Trade finance experience a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Support the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of brand P&Ls and other financial KPIs
- Act as primary financial business partner to Sales, Marketing, and Commercial teams while supporting:
- Customer and Product profitability
- Sales and trade analysis
- Cost of Goods analysis
- Lead and/or provide support for strategic projects and initiatives, as well as new product development
- Drives research and analysis of key brand drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Analyzes complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making
- Build strong working relationships with business partners across Marketing, Supply Chain, Research & Development, Sales and the broader Finance organization and be able to influence business partners to ensure financial objectives are achieved
- Understands and demonstrates Agility, Ambition, Collaboration, Sharing and Accountability.
- Performs other duties as assigned
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note that all Ferrero employees are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.