Senior Finance Analyst - Category Controlling
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This Senior Finance Analyst role will have exposure to the marketing and finance leadership teams.
The Senior Finance Analyst will manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions.
The Senior Analyst Finance will ensure a strong controls and compliance environment of major Brand and SKU Profit & Loss line items.
- Development of business cases for innovations, in collaboration with the global brand teams, the local counterparts as well as the Industrial and Trade/Sales communities.
- Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers.
- Help with post-launch evaluations.
- Provide a key role in accelerating value creation through elevation of the margin agenda, across all levers – price, mix and cost and providing financial acumen and support on key elements of the Fuel for Growth program.
- Assist the Finance Manager with review of latest Fuel for Growth savings and Gross Margin roadmap for the brands.
- Ad hoc financial modelling when needed to put the spotlight on the most appropriate scenarios given a situation.
- Create monthly results deck for the category and present to the brand teams in order to review current performance and flag all risks/opportunities for To Go.
- Ad hoc reporting in rare occasions.
- Budget Management
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of four years of related experience with increasing responsibility and control
- Prior work experience in Brand/Category, Supply Chain, Trade/Sales, Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems is an asset (Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Solid expertise in reporting tools and models
- Strong technical skills required (i.e. Excel)
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead teams
- Experience in creating and implementing operational improvement solutions
- Ability to communicate financial acumen and influence effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to set and achieve goals, and follow up on projects until completion
- Ability to work independently and in teams
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.