Senior EC Account Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The purpose is to reach sales targets of the customers assigned, developing the business with the accounts with a profitable Profit and Loss, analyzing their performance, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating with clients contracts and joint business plans, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders.
- Build up Ali account strategy and manage FSS transition plan.
- Set up FSS management process and well-rounded business plan to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth.
Ensure the development and production of promotional materials according to marketing plan and approved procedures
- Work with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to evaluate the success of the specific promotions / sponsorship deals undertaken, specify the arrangement for any corrective action / future projects that may be required.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Propose a Sales Budget (volumes, trade spending, etc.) for the E-Key Accounts assigned;
- Allocate E-KA volumes and trade spending budgets;
Who we are looking for:
- Result Oriented
- Focus on results
- Leading change
- Be able to aquire new skill/knowledge
- Organizational Integration
- Optimize processes
- Strong analytical, E-account management and negotiation skills,
- E-market knowledge,E channel KPI knowledge
- Has E account managment experience
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Has strong data based analytical skills
- Be fluent in oral and writen English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.