Senior Digital Acceleration Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Responsible for overall digital acceleration projects management across the whole organization with aligned timeline, resources and taskforces.
- Overall manages Ferrero digital acceleration project across all functions involved with effective timeline, resources (budget spending) and progress/ KPI tracking of various streams
- Coordinate alignments with all key stakeholders, facilitate effective meetings, incorporate feedback from senior leadership team into next step actions; flag issues & risks during the progressive rollout, deep dive root causes, drive for mitigation action plans
- Facilitate senior leadership to reach alignment and sign off critical decisions
- Connect the dots among functions to drive digitalization/ big data initiatives
- Ensure consumer centricity across the value chain along digital transformation journey
Data Initiatives and Consumer Understanding
- Understand consumer data through different touch points and data sources from different tools and resources
- Foster data culture leveraging 3 key pillars, consumer oriented ,digital sales driven and corporate activities.
- Apply and extend from initiatives to develop internal capability on data management and usage
- Keep regular follow up with multi taskforces and assist digital committee to enhance and develop digital capability across the board
- Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years solid working experience with proved record in strategy consulting and management consulting firms with digital focus
- A Proven record of project management experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Food & Beverage industry know-how is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.