Senior Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Manage order follow FEFO
- Tight communication with RBA on the order modification. E.g. manage MOQ, update order to make sure order fulfill, follow up special requirements, etc.
- Check the order in SAP on the product code and release order with ATP report and release delivery block for logistics manage the delivery
- Release billing block after the receive quantity confirmed
- Check the return order requirement with different order types and
- coordinate with DT, RBA or logistics to make the refusal order correct
- Tracking with logistics on the goods return status and update the report
- Work with MKT or other departments on sample order management: verify delivery address, time, delivery priority, cooperate with logistics on the detail
- Coordinate with cross function to make sure the sample order been received
- Generate the report to line manager for the further requirement
- Project and process update if necessary
- Support line manager if any
- Keep good communication with cross function to improve the process
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Logistics or relevant subject , CET-4 or same level
- 3-5 years working experience in supply chain; experience in CS of FMCG is a plus, familiar with ERP & SAP systems
- Proficient computer skills with database and spread sheet programs
- Detail oriented; proactive, self-motivated; team player and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management skill as the plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.