Senior Corporate Communication & PR Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to manage public relations and CSR programs designed in consistency with the Ferrero Group strategy and in line with the business needs, to create and maintain a favorable public image of Ferrero and implement programs and activities to increase public awareness of Ferrero to foster support of Ferrero business.
- Develop and manage the integrated communication story calendar, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and regional communication partners
- Lead all story productions, including copy and visuals and content planning, in line with Ferrero key message house and brand pillars, for multiple self-owned and external social platforms: WeChat, Weibo and Ferrero Corporate website
- Identify and deliver impactful stories to create true distinction for corporate and brands
- Engage and maintain solid relationship with media, key influential individuals, industrial leaders and drive Ferrero media influencer strategy
- Drive programs that enhance stakeholder engagement, consumer trust and favorability, sustain and amplify corporate social and media impact
- Support the brand communications project management, including assets development and alignment, media campaign and event management
- Implement crisis communications plans, planning/preparing media releases and press coverage for events across the China region
- Manage the Corporate Social Responsibility topic and its communication/presentation towards local institutions/associations
- Build up and maintain lifestyle/CSR media relationship
- Execute on-the-ground CSR events, support CSR campaign implementations
- Liaison with different internal and external resources, arrange logistics and communication materials, post event follow-up
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in public relations, communication, journalism or other related fields
- Relevant work experience, in-house experience in FMCG or retail business is a strong plus
- Professional experience in high profile communication or public relations roles supporting globally branded organizations
- Experience in leading communications strategy for major events, media outreach and cross multiple vendor management
- Experience in working with media and/or KOL, institutions
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Strong digital savviness is plus
- Ability to work under pressure with sense of urgency in implementing projects and achieving results
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.