Senior Brand Manager Biscuits category Area Europe
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Within the Biscuits team of the Area Europe, the Sr Brand Manager Biscuits is responsible to provide strategic guidance and operative support to local teams for the Biscuits business development in the relevant markets. He/She is responsible to provide senior management with analysis and recommendation on current and future opportunities for the development of the Biscuits business in the relevant Markets.
• ATL/BTL: He/She will be responsible to guide and review ATL/BTL strategy with the BUs ensuring their compliance with Global and Area guidelines;
• Portfolio Management with analysis of the untapped opportunities based on market analyses (price map, competitors analysis, trade needs, new trends) ensuring compliance with Group guidelines and FFG;
• PS guidelines;
• Innovation pipeline definition;
• P&L review;
• Regular basis analysis of quantitative and qualitative data for consumer, category and competition (consumer trends, competitors performance, brand performance etc.); Ad hoc analysis on market opportunities for seasonal and innovation projects through Nielsen and Euromonitor;
• Business update with the CBO Area Europe and the Global President Biscuits worldwide
• Inspire, support and train local marketing Teams;
- Facilitation of communication between local teams and central functions
- Interaction with Global Presidenza team, DPU, DTC, CSU, Area Commercial Quality, Area Finance;
- Regular business updates with BU’s;
- Support market research projects.
Who we are looking for:
• Min. 8 years of experience in Brand Management roles (local or central);
• Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing environment, BU experience is a plus;
• Focus on results delivery and able to make decisions;
• Be flexible and deal with uncertainty; able to optimize process and work in a co-operative way within the Organization;
• Media plan (briefs, objectives, GRPs/TRPs, digital etc);
• Consumer Research validation tools (qualitative/quantitative), Nielsen/IRI
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability of interpreting and elevating data to marketing insights;
• Ability to work with financial measures such as costs, margins and profit;
• Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations and/or a fast-paced environment within strict deadlines;
• Good skills in leading a team in distance creating common understanding and strong motivation;
• Strong autonomy requested in steering the BU with all marketing activities as well as representing AMMC in specific meetings.
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs is considered as a plus
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus.
• Fluent English;
• Any other language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.