SAP Supply Chain & Quality Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As part of the global Ferrero IT team, inside Center of Expertise for Supply Chain and Quality, you will be the central reference for the engineering, functional and technical design of IT solutions to manage all the processes in scope of Supply Chain Planning and Execution modules in SAP.
As the SAP Supply Chain Quality Specialist, you will guarantee the constant and continuous update of technologies with IT Supply Chain and Quality, will need to supervise end-to-end solutions, in collaboration with the architect and all actors, including external project teams. You will be the main contact person for supporting day-to-day activities of local business for North America (USA and Canada).
- Collect new requirements and translate them into effective and efficient IT solutions.
- Act as an escalation point for the IT Technical team for IS related support issues via incident or development monitoring.
- Ensure IT & end user documentation are reflective of any changes made to the production system and support is given during handover period
- Performs application design for new local applications (including enhancements), in line with Center of Expertise (CoE) (functional design) and makes sure they comply with the Group Enterprise Architecture and meet business needs.
- Managing data migration exercise between applications as required and ensures data consistency.
- Ensures the recommended procedures, guidelines and standards for regular operations such as live regression testing, back-up, security, updating, program release and control are developed and maintained.
- Manage and follow the implementation of IT improvement requests inside his/her area of responsibility
- Proactive Coordination inside module and with other involved CoE’s and external partners
- Analyze IRs, validate or do estimation and check IR consistency with key user and other CoE’s
- Validate team and Application Maintenance Service (AMS) solutions for improvements or problems
- Conduct periodic meetings with AMS to check ticket status, response time, quality of solutions provided
- Validate AMS solutions/concepts for problems and issues
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Area
- Required experience in SAP IM-MM, WM, EWM and APO
- Experience is also required on the Integration with external system (for example 3PL and/or DCs)
- Experiences on PP-PI, MM-PUR, SD and QM modules will be considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of ABAP Development and Technical SAP features
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Effective February 7, 2022, all Ferrero employees are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.