Sales Representative Vans
Different locations (Jeddah, Makkah, Riyadh, Qassim, Dammam)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To maintain and build the relationship with groceries to facilitate the contract signing, cash selling, distribution, merchandising, shelving, and pricing across multiple brands and categories based on Ferreo strategies.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
Follow approved Ferrero Sales policies, processes, and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
Day to day operations
- Load and unload the vans to ensure having the right products mix
- Collect cash and issue suggested orders to the customers according to their stocks and movement to ensure the availability of the stock
- Execute phase-out and liquidation plans with customers to ensure smooth products transitions
- Implement sales fundamentals to ensure core distribution availability
- Manage allocated cash allowances, budgets and offers to guarantee full utilization for loading the van and accounts' fair share distribution
Managing Relationships and Business Development
- Build strong customer penetration to establish/maintain relationship with supplier
- Develop and sustain a win-win relationship with all concerned customers by working on solving their problems and strengthening the relationship
Who we are looking for:
The role require a highly motivated local Saudi National
Academic and professional qualifications:
Valid Driving license
Basic English language
Fluent Arabic language
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.