Sales Operations Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Sales Operations Manager by developing and improving internal sales reporting for multiple channels and brands while managing the structure of our systems that collect sales data. This role will regularly collaborate with Field Sales, Category Management, Trade Marketing, Customer Service and Information Technology to understand key data structures and relationships while simultaneously identifying the best ways to analyze and review the detailed data. The Sales Operations Analyst will create standardized/custom reports, conduct quantitative solutions and sales analysis, provide support for internal and external parties while evaluating the future needs of the business and data integrity. He/She must maintain and develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency and organizational agility.
- Maintain the data integrity of the organizations sales reports/systems
- Organize and maintain the customer hierarchy sales structure within SAP to align with business needs and current market conditions
- Develop and manage master data changes within SAP
- Support the creation/management of the organization’s key performance initiatives (KPIs) for all brands and channels
- Collaborate with trade marketing, category management, brand team, and the channel VPs to set annual KPIs
- Help lead frequent meetings with our sales team to drive KPI accountability and track progress
- Assist in developing presentations for senior leadership to present to the sales organization.
- Act as a cross-functional lead in developing KPI gap analysis, inclusive of solution creation
- Train Account Managers and assist teams in developing sales reports catered to specific channels/accounts
- Prepare and support preparation of presentations and custom data requests for internal and external meetings
- Analyze a variety of sales reports and data to ensure the organization upholds its data integrity throughout its various reporting tools
- Adhoc reporting and analytical problem solving
- Think proactive and strategically to enhance organizational reporting capabilities and structure
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation surrounding current and future business process to enhance the documentation of our organizations processes
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-3 years of CPG experience preferred
- Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills with ability to interpret data
- Solution oriented entrepreneurial attitude; “big picture” intellectual with the ability to promptly navigate uncertainty
- Knowledge of data sources like IRI with the ability to manipulate the data in Excel (Pivot tables)
- SAP Enterprise Software experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment with willingness to take on new projects and tasks
- Works autonomously and takes responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on urgency
- Ability to evaluate various sales and market research data sources and integrate information into sales and marketing tools, presentations and programs – “Actionable Analysis”
- This person is positive and confident with a hunger to progress in the organization to greater levels of responsibility
- Ability to manage ever changing dynamic environment
- Competitive goal-oriented personality that is focused on continuous improvement
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.