Job Location: Seoul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
• With sales team, supporting the General Manager acting as second in charge / “co-pilot” in the everyday business management and related decision making.
• Defining sales strategies at customer & channel level and developing Budget proposal.
• Managing the sales budget C&D, A&P providing guidelines on Distributor BDG employment and its allocation among Channels and Clients.
• Defining trade activations calendar and supervise end to end in-store executions for all channels/clients.
• Directly responsible for the sales achievement of Ferrero Korea Business
• Managing and coordinating local Distributor and assigned Key Account Managers team
• Leading commercial planning process and contractual KPIs definition.
• Leading local commercial meetings with Key Account Managers (Agenda setting, decision making, meeting report validation).
• Supervising forecasting process, trade spending and negotiation with key clients.
• Delivering regular business update presentations to top management
• Responsible for mapping and re-engineering internal processes: Forecasting, Spending, Governance and approval process
• Supporting the general manager on key sales projects (i.e. Perfect Store)
• Develop and present the mid-long term sales strategy with details of priorities identification, budget definition and top down investment allocation among channels and clients.
• Leading the entire commercial planning process to ensure effective planning activity at client level.
• Define commercial planning road map
• Leading each meeting to ensure investment allocations is consistent with brands and overall organisation’s sales strategy
• Validating new proposals from Key account managers to ensure fast decision making and smooth progress of granular planning activity
• Review, validate and seek full alignment with Central HQ and Distributor Management on the final commercial plan to be presented to top management.
• Managing everyday business activities supervising tracking of performance vs commercial plan
• Promptly developing ad hoc action plans when performance deviates from set targets
• Mentoring and continuous on the job training to Key Account managers to ensure key customer management is delivered as per Ferrero standard
• Validating Distributor PO placement closely working with Business Demand planner to ensure alignment between incoming shipment and commercial plan and mitigate overstock risks.
• Leading weekly performance update meetings assigning guidelines to key account managers and validating selling stories for key clients. Approving agenda and validating meeting reports to ensure proper progress of daily operations.
• Regularly meeting with senior buyers of key customers to ensure alignment and preliminary consensus on commercial plan as well as explore new business opportunities with JBP approach.
• Validating all sales figures before official circulation across other departments.
• Managing price promotion spending
• Supervising and mentoring direct reports in sales team and Distributor BU
IN-STORE ACTIVATION MANAGEMENT
• Supervising in-store activation operations from concept development to implementation
• Supervise internal data infrastructure (Dashboard) to ensure prompt and easy access to all available data (client POS, Distributor sales and stocks, etc).
• Developing tailored made analysis to support clients meeting with strong quantitative rationales
• Performing a full mapping of internal process related to Forecasting, Purchasing of POSM/promoter service/ Maeil-Ferrero Governance and decision making process.
• Update processes to ensure efficiency and agile business operations
• Crafting an effective consensus building strategy among Ferrero and Maeil Dairy on the proposed processes
• Distributor key point of contact for everyday business operations dealing with internal governance of a big local conglomerate
• Leading several meetings to ensure alignment with HQ (Lux), AREA (Lux) and Region (Singapore) in full compliance with internal governance
• Managing relationship with key local institutions (Embassy, Chamber of commerce).
Who we are looking for:
• More than 10 years' working experiences, with relevant experience in FMCG sector
• Self-driven and results-oriented
• Strong decision making skills
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership & people management skills
• Strong knowledge of Group process, governance and dynamics at both central and local level
• Capability to represent Ferrero Korea in institutional events with local Government bodies and other Associations
• Prior experience in leading commercial as well as cross functional teams
• Analytical Customer Planning Skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.