Sales and Operation (S&OP) Manager
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are expanding our team. As S&OP Manager, you’ll work together with Marketing, Product Management, Supply Chain and Sales Team, you will be responsible for short- and long-term Plan (up to 18 months).
• Coordination and close cooperation with the relevant departments (Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain)
• Development of the process and ensuring the respect of it
• Development and updating of reporting Package
• Weekly/Monthly planning and update of the operative demand
• Personal inventory management of Ferrero ambient products in clients’ warehouses
Who we are looking for:
• Academic degree
• Team Player
• Able to work independently
• Preferably already experienced in Planning or similar roles,
• Preferably good Knowledge of Excel
• Experience in FMCG will be considered as a plus
• Fluency in German and English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.