Sales Administration Specialist
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sales Administration Specialist main role is to support the Sales Manager and Sales Team (Channel Managers, Field Managers, Merchandiser Manager etc) in every aspect of sales administration
• consolidate daily sales figures;
• constantly monitor and assess forecasts by collecting and analyzing weekly sales plans, stock flows, panel and scan data;
• ensure accuracy and respect of deadlines for sales reporting and forecasting; update, analyze and send out to main internal stakeholders the monthly sales results reports and KPI summaries (gap analysis, breakdown by account and channel of PO volume file received from BI, comparative analysis by region between planned and actual sales)
• Liaise with admin. Department of customers to resolve specific sales/order related issues ( pricing, listing)
• perform allocations vs delivery verification (daily);
• follow up on deals agreed by KAM with 3rd party logistic provider
• track customer spend for space commitment
• track ad hoc deals (monitor cumulative deals and discounts)
• ad hoc administrative support to sales team
• PO’S for all invoices (rental, commission, spend)
• Price increase/price file
• Co-ordinate internal sales meeting
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with around 2 years of relevant sales admin experience with strong analytical skills and project management skills. the incumbent needs to be proactive, dynamic, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result-oriented, customer orientation and have very good communication skills.
This role requires strong computer skills – advanced Excel, Power point, MS Office user, SAP
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.