Retail Team Lead - Walmart
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Ferrero North America is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ. This position is remote, but preference is for the role to be based in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Team Lead, Walmart. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with the broker and customer teams and converting strategic plans to tactical retail execution. You will manage Ferrero KPIs and Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing (DSMP) priorities within the customer channel. The Retail Team Lead, Walmart will have 2 direct reports and be based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This position reports to the VP of Retail Operations.
- Manage KPI and Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing (DSMP) priorities to direct reports
- Enforce, execute and ensure quality standards for assigned account responsibility
- Partner with the VP of Retail Operations to develop tactical plans and execution against account specific retail sales plans
- Collaborate with Ferrero Account Teams and Broker Retail Teams to implement a solid Go-To-Market plan and ensure quality retail execution
- Coordinate and communicate account strategy and tactics to direct reports
- Prioritize all KPI/DSMP goals, initiatives and expectations within Walmart
- Manage the execution of Walmart strategies and tactics with direct reports
- Manage 3rd party projects, reporting and budgeting within Walmart
- Oversee retail training for Broker Management in all assigned account responsibility
- Evaluate and solve store challenges on a national scope
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrated Field Sales and Retail/Broker experience within the CPG industry
- Significant working knowledge of Broker Retail structure and Go-To-Market strategy
- Possess critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills with an ability to adjust to markets/customer demands
- Adaptability to an ever-changing environment
- Analytical ability to evaluate data (retail reporting) and identify key areas of opportunity
- Willing to travel 60% - 75% of the calendar year
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.