Resourcing Business Partner
Job Location: Alfreton,
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero are looking for a seasoned recruitment professional with a proven track record, to attract and recruit the best talent into our business! Taking a proactive and positive approach as in-house recruiter, you will coordinate and administer a full 360 recruitment process, utilising the best practice in recruitment initiatives..
As Senior Recruiter you will need to be able to identify problems and make decisions, taking appropriate action to resolve. You will also need to demonstrate accountability and be able to meet challenging targets and KPI’s, whilst adhering to legislation
Experience of using and managing an ATS/HR System is crucial, alongside strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Continuous improvement of the recruitment processes and standards inclusive of regular reporting to aid data driven decisions.
- Coordinate and administer the full 360 recruitment process, from advertising to onboarding hire
- Acknowledge receipt of vacancies and ensure that all recruiting forms are complete and approved – before recruitment briefing
- Uploading of vacancies onto career sites, sending out of applications via ATS systems and arranging of interviews
- Supplier management of onsite agency provider ensuring a cost effective, efficient and best in class service is delivered. Monitor performance against specific KPI’s
- Ensure that the Ferrero brand is promoted as an employer of choice. Champion social media usage and continuously develop Ferrero Employer brand.
- Continuous coach and train managers in recruitment best practice
- Management of full recruitment spend, as well temporary labour costs, compliance, and processes.
- Ensure governance and compliance of statutory requirements linked with recruitment. Continually stay abreast of legislative changes that may impact the business.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with
- Work with other internal functions to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to colleague - resulting in an efficient and highly efficient onboarding process
- Assist in the maintenance of permanent agency preferred supplier lists.
- Review and monitor external recruitment trends including D&I data, time/Cost to hire, hire source and many other key metrics to ensure the department is agile to respond to trends/needs of the business.
- Work closely with other members of the talent team to maximise overall efficiency.
- Support a variety of projects across the business as required
Who we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Strong track record of direct sourcing either in and agency or in-house environment
- Experience of delivering recruitment into or as part of a mid to large scale complex organisation
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience of working with and influencing internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.