Regional Sales Operation Supervisor
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role is under Regional Sales Operation (RSOP) team and is responsible for evaluating regional sales KPI, including distribution, coverage and incentive scheme implementation in the region, in order to support Regional Sales Operation team and the respective region to deliver regional commitment.
1. Monthly business review report and Sales fundamental analysis
• Analyze region selling status and generate monthly business review report;
• Analyze and tracking sales priorities including distribution, visibility etc., timely sharing results with Key Account (KA) and field sales;
• Track performance vs. previous period, drive improvements in responsible region;
• Dig out the reasons behind and provide business insight and suggestion to business.
2. Regional Incentive Scheme Implementation
• Responsible for monthly/quarterly incentive accurate calculation, ensure the procedure is fully aligned with company guidelines;
• Provide training to sales team, ensure that incentive scheme or related changes are timely and clearly communicated to sales.
3. Sales Force Management and KPI tracking
• Assist sales project like sales force management, and merchandiser (MDR) management, Route to Market project etc., and take charge of the following KPI tracking and management;
• Follow company’s guideline of coverage and distribution to monitor correct execution of the store visit standard requirements;
• Optimize the headcount plan and feedback to National Sales Operation team timely, ensure the headcount plan is fully aligned with company guideline.
4. System Maintenance
• Maintain regional master data in system timely and accurately;
• Update the latest information to RSOP Manager, ensure all information is in line with Sales Operation standards.
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, English CET 4, proficient in MS office;
• Confectionary industry background and sales operation and field experience are preferred;
• Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify business insights through data.
• Communication and cross-functional coordination skills.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.