Regional Brand Manager Kinder Joy/Kinder Surprise
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Supporting Region Brand Development Head in driving performance of Kinder Eggs and Kinder Seasonal across FAP.
• Develop key communication campaigns for the brand across FAP, incl. ATL and BTL activities (KV, in-store materials, social media, TV/ Digital communication), incl. rights management
• Write relevant and compelling media briefs
• Manage day-to-day relationship with agencies to deliver activity with impact and on time/ budget
Market Research/ Reporting
• Analyze market and conduct consumer research to gain better understanding of sales trends and how consumer needs work in conjunction with the Consumer Insight Manager.
• Lead region reporting and consolidation of business, project and activity grid updates
Strategic and Operational Planning
• Develop strategic annual plans for the brand embracing the global strategic guidelines.
• Plan and align toy volumes with respective departments
• Support cluster in operational planning (e.g., toy wave management)
• Manage marketing spend budget for assigned products portfolio for advertising, promotion, and other activities.
• Create Pos, invoicing and A&P tracking
New Product SKUs
• Work with cluster teams to identify opportunities in current brand portfolio, especially ecommerce
• Support cluster in planning and coordinating the development of new SKUs
• Ensure that all product/brand activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demand and ethical standards.
• Create and keep positive, effective and efficient relationships with area, cluster teams, support functions and third-party partners and agencies
Who we are looking for:
• A college degree
• At least 4 -7 years of brand management experience or similar
• Excellent communicator, team player, proactive, and good project leadership skills
• Good time management and ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Ability to conceptualize and think strategically
• Fluency in English and advanced skills in Microsoft Office
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.