Region Media Manager
Job Location: Turkey Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Region Media Manager who will professionally be reporting to APAC-MEA Area Media Manager and managerially to Region Manager Turkey.
- Leads internal contribution of media function with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Research, reporting to the Country Managing Director
- Manages agency relationship to ensure that strategic planning proposals and buying commitments are efficient, reasonable and correspond to Ferrero brand targets, KPI’s and the agreed budget,
- Ensures efficient cooperation with Media Agencies in order to guarantee the execution of all contractual commitments, across all media touchpoints
- Manages the drafting of the Media Brief and all advertising briefs by converting marketing objectives into measurable media objectives,
- Ensures the proper use of the media budget in line with business objectives,
- Puts in place KPI for media agencies, analyzes media agency performance with regular feedback,
- Conducts advertising, market and competitive analysis of Media campaigns,
- Ensures tracking of actual performance vs planned through regular reporting on post-campaign analysis, prepares media dashboard, suggests corrective actions,
- Shares local media best practice with Ferrero AREA media manager.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Preferably 7+ years of experience specifically in media planning, buying and budget management,
- Fluency in English,
- Proactivity and strategic thinking,
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal relationship skills,
- Excellent negotiation skills,
- Good knowledge on media and digital environment.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.