Region Internal Communications Manager Asia Pacific
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Regional organization based in Singapore, we are looking for an Internal Communications Manager, who will report to the Asia Pacific Regional HR Manager (based in Singapore) and to the Group HR Managers Internal Communications (based in Luxembourg).
As an Internal Communications lead for APAC, your role will be responsible for delivering key strategic messages, initiatives and strategies to the Region. Working with key stakeholders, your role will be to inform and engage colleagues with positive and at times, challenging messages, using new and existing platforms. An ideal prospect of this role will have passion for communication and support the business in effectively keeping employees connected.
This is an exciting time to join Ferrero, as we are rapidly growing and expanding our portfolio with new acquisitions. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in a previous similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment.
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders from across the business to identify and respond to changes that impact the business and create of strategic communication plans for colleagues.
- Deploy a wide range of communications skills and knowledge, while providing sound advice and guidance to stakeholders to deliver complex and sensitive messages, including change projects and crisis communications.
- Coordinate and support internal communication activity across all locations within the region including business unit and industrial facilities.
- Work closely with Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment on messaging and delivery of external messages to our colleagues.
- Develop a HR communications strategy to deliver best in class communication across our business, taking overall accountability for all communications to a diverse audience
- Collaborate with colleagues from across the wider business, ensuring consistency of message and a joined-up approach to Internal Communications.
- Develop a robust communications plan, ensuring consistency of message across the diverse audiences
- Source and write content for internal channels including emails, company intranet, Yammer and internal magazine to ensure messages are delivered to relevant audience in a compelling, accurate and timely way.
- Coordinate content and delivery of key company events including Town Hall meetings and Company Conference (both online and face-to-face)
- Support HR Director to craft messaging and presentations (PowerPoint) for internal stakeholders
- Oversee the communication, shortlisting and presentation of recognition / seniority award programs.
- Facilitate global employee engagement survey to region audience and lead action planning activity.
- Be a champion for employee engagement, developing initiatives and programs to make Ferrero a great place to work.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Internal Communications network to manage local delivery of Group communication initiatives.
Who we are looking for:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proactive and dynamic attitude
- Business understanding and curiosity
- Digital mindset (knowledge of SharePoint and SuccessFactors an advantage)
- Excellent/Advanced presentation & communications skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.