Region CIS-AN Workplace Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
For Ferrero we are currently looking for Region CIS-AN Workplace Manager and we'd like to receive your application. Position will potentially be opened within next 2 months.
- Define functional and technical specifications of the service and identify areas of improvement in order to ensure high quality of provided services in CIS-AN region
- Together with Human Resources and General Procurement departments create and maintain effective processes, maintain policies and procedures to ensure high level of administrative support provided to employees
- Сreate KPIs and SLAs to ensure effective performance of the supplier
- Manage budgeting process in CIS-AN region, including industrial, working together with Country HR and Finance department
- Ensure the proper level of office maintenance including cleaning, engineering, greenery, food and stationary supplies and other applicable office services in CIS – AN region based on SLA and agreed KPIs
- Develop common standards and procedures to ensure effective process of travel management within CIS-AN region
- Develop common standards and procedures to ensure effective process of fleet management within CIS-AN region
- Reception Management
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years on similar position
- Team management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical and organizational capabilities
- Project management skills
- Effective communication skills including in cross-functional cooperation
- Knowledge of MS office, Microsoft Project and MS Visio as advantage
- Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP - advanced
- English – upper intermediate
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Company offers competitive pay, voluntary health insurance, compensation for meal costs, annual bonus, comfortable working environment and opportunity to develop yourself within the team of professionals. Join Ferrero and be a part of our global success!