Receptionist (Office Assistant)
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Receptionist will manage the front desk, support the Workplace Manager with office management, vendor management, purchasing and end to end travel arrangements.
• Manage day to day visitors while ensuring presentable and clean front desk
• Taking and directing calls, through the switchboard and responding to business/product queries
• Scheduling appointments and meeting times, setting up meeting rooms
• Managing Third Party supplier and ensures optimal services & costs in areas such as travel Agent, Storage Company, planters, stationery, grocery, purchase of furniture/fixtures, etc.
• Supervises and is Responsible for assigning office boy/cleaners duties
• Acts a main point of contact with AON – Insurance Broker for office related insurances, provides, collates and coordinates with relevant stake holders for important details for the renewals
• Provides support to the work place manager in important projects
Purchasing Order SAP
• Creates PR related to General Services such as (Utilities, third party suppliers, Insurance company for Medical, Life & office, Distributors – related to salary and expenses and other HR related purchases ensuring correct cost centres and GL codes
• Tracking PO issuance for all PR’s and carries out the Good Receipt and sends the invoice for payment processing
Who we are looking for:
- Foreign language: English mandatory
- Accrual management
- Knowledge of Ferrero organization and culture
- Cost efficiency in the area of workplace management
- SAP PR/PO workflow experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.